CBD is believed to have many positive physical and mental health effects. Because of this,
it has become very popular as a natural way to deal with different conditions from anxiety to
Good idea is to start with a small dosage of CBD and increase slowly until you reach your
desired effect. Your ideal dosage of CBD depends on a lot of factors, like your body weight,
body chemistry, the condition you’re treating, and the concentration of CBD in the product
you’re using. Generally, people with heavier bodies need to take a little more to achieve the
same effects. Men may need a larger dose, while older people may need less.
But still how many drops?
Let’s break it down. Bottle of Organia oil contains 200 single
drops. Not full droppers but single drops.
So, one single drop of:
5% oil = 2,5 mg of CBD
10% oil = 5 mg of CBD
15% oil = 7,5 mg of CBD
30% oil = 15 mg of CBD
If you’re new to CBD (start from this article), we recommend starting with 10-15 mg twice
per day and adjusting as needed. After a week, increase this amount by 5 mg. Continue this
until you feel that it’s effectively treating your symptoms.
Everyone is different. Some feel the effects of CBD with 15mg that others feel with 30mg.
Starting low and slow allows you to find the dose that works best for you.
Here’s a dosage chart, so you get a better visual:
Weight Mild symtoms Moderate symptoms Heavy symptoms
1. Anxiety → moderate to heavy strength
2. Arthritis → moderate to heavy strength
3. Cancer → heavy strength or pharmaceutical grade
4. Chronic pain → moderate to heavy strength
5. Colitis & Inflammatory Bowel Disease → moderate to heavy strength
6. Epilepsy → heavy strength or pharmaceutical grade
7. General health → mild strength
8. High blood pressure → moderate to heavy strength
9. Migraine headaches → mild to heavy strength
10. Muscle recovery → mild to moderate strength
11. Nausea → mild to moderate strength
12. Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) → mild to moderate strength
13. Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS) → mild to heavy strength
14. Insomnia → moderate to heavy strength
15. Weight loss → mild to moderate strength